Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sometimes Goodbye´s the Only Way

Some of you may recognize the title of this blog post from the lyrics of the Linkin Park song "Shadow of the Day".

So it wasn't an easy decision, but I resigned from my position at my school here effective August 1st.

I was really torn about it, as the most of the kids and all of teachers at the school are great.  I just decided that this wasn't the right place for me, and so I am making the transition to teaching English to business people.  In the end, it is a big weight off of my chest, as I had been thinking about it for a few weeks.

I have pictures from get together with friends here and a trip to Fantasilandia (an amusement park) but am too lazy to upload them now.  I will be sure to post them before I leave for Peru on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment