Sunday, February 5, 2012

Packing Up

My laundry is in the dryer, and I'm sipping on some orange juice and listening to the radio in my apartment as I type this.  This time tomorrow I'll be on the plane from Santiago to Bogota.

This year has absolutely flown by.  I can still remember first coming back, my dad visiting, and moving into my new apartment.  I took some amazing trips, had wonderful work opportunities and students, and shared good times with friends here.

On Friday night Katie and I had a joint celebration for our birthdays (her actual birthday is today).  It was a really nice event, and it brought together some of our friends that didn't know each other before.  Here are some pictures of the night:
















I'm going to spend the day finishing my packing and cleaning, buying last minute gifts, and possibly meeting up with friends for a drink.  See you soon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment