Saturday, June 22, 2013

TESOL 2013: Accepted paper

Dear Daniel Guim,

Thank you for your interest in presenting at our upcoming conference, “Heading North with TEFL in Chile” in Iquique on August 30th and 31st. We are pleased to inform you that your presentation entitled Getting Your Students Engaged in the English Classroom has been accepted in case you have not yet received notification. In the next weeks, we will be working out the schedule to hopefully have a final version as early as late July. Thank you for your patience as we finalize details.

Kind regards,
TESOL Chile 2013
Conference Planning Committee

Needless to say, I´m pretty excited about this email.  I´ve never been to Iquique before, and this will be my second year in a row presenting at TESOL Chile.  I´m also looking forward to meeting other teachers and learning about more ways I can develop my teaching skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment